Spend 6 days 5 nights in the lush mountainous area of Santiago Rodriguez, Dominican Republic. This is a holistic experience of volunteering and self-love. Explore with days of mindfulness meditation, visioning sessions and ecotourism tours while you engage with the locals. Volunteer to build a community home from the ground up and learn about the Dominican culture.
- • Accommodation in a private Guest Home
- • Home cooked meals three times a day
- • One Day in Santiago de Los Caballeros
- • One full day at the beach
- • Building a home for the community
- • Meditation and yoga practice
“So thankful to have been able to experience such an eye-opening adventure. Caritas Smile is truly an amazing program and suggested to anyone who is willing to lend a hand to help those in need. I cannot wait for my next adventure with them.”
- • Change lives while gaining clarity on your vision for the future.
- • Create a personal life plan.
- • Set actionable goals while volunteering and make difference.
If you are looking for an inspirational getaway in 2020,
Caritas Smile – Take A Trip Change A Lifeprogram is for you!
We will guide you through the process of creating a clarity in your life’s purpose, a vision board, setting realistic and achievable goals for your personal and/or professional life, focusing on what you want to accomplish in 2020.
Enjoy 6 days of life changing travel and soulful connectivity to nature, self awareness and to focus on helping others and yourself with the practice of mindful, spiritual exercises and other wellness disciplines.
Daily Mindfullness Practices
Life Goal Setting Workshops
Eat Ealthy Fresh Meals
Leave With Great Sense of Acomplishment
Make a Difference While Creating Clarity In Your Life
– What´s –
- • Airport transfers
- • Three meals a day prepared by our own chef
- • Healthy snacks and refreshments during the day
- • Ecotourism – Hiking and river tours
- • 6 days 5 nights of lodging in the Caritas Smile Private Guest home
- • Local transportation for scheduled activities
- • 5 daily classes of mindful meditation & Yoga
- • 5 mornings of Volunteer work – rebuild a home for a family
- • Goal setting workshops
- • Handcrafted journals made by Caritas Smile kids
- • Optional Activities
- • Staff available 24/7
Each day includes mindfulness and soulful meditation in the morning and building a home for a family along with other soulful service focused programs.
We’ll be there to pick you up at the airport to take you to the Caritas Smile Guest Home. Just look for a big Caritas Smile sign and our team with red t-shirts.
Welcome dinner celebration and time to get to know each other. Your life changing adventure starts esta noche
Volunteer To Build a Home
A day to give back and leave with our hearts more full than when we arrived.
A percentage of your program fee is used to help build a home for a family.
Caritas Smile is a 501-c-3 organization with a mission to inspire, educate and empower women… Read More
Give Your Heart With Art
Today we travel to the deep rural areas of Monción and prepare for our Art and English Service Project. We’ll be creating beautiful art with Dominican kids at a local school and offering basic English lessons. We’ll paint, draw, play and learn while we teach!
Random Act of Kindness
This is Caritas Smile signature program! Volunteers surprise and deliver, educational supplies, toys, clothes to families in need. Performing random acts of kindness is what makes this activity so much fun!
Funday In The Sun
On our full beach day in this northern region will be unforgettable! We’ll celebrate our work by taking a boat tour and experience beach life in Rio San Juan where the sea meets the sky. Rio San Juan is hidden… Read More
City Tour Day
On our last day in Dominican Republic we tour the beautiful city of Santiago, the second largest city in the country! We’ll visit the famous monument, tour the colorful downtown city, and explore other festive sites!
Develop by Comminty Networker