There’s no time in your life like your college years—make them even more memorable by planning a fulfilling experience with Caritas Smile!
A trip with Caritas Smile mixes hands-on volunteer experience with learning for a service trip unlike any other. Students will gain a global viewpoint, complete with enhanced language skills, developed leadership abilities, help communities of women and children in need, and much more. Some of the many benefits include:
- • Reasonable and inclusive program costs
- • Organized and clear itineraries and logistical help
- • Safe and healthy environment
The Caritas Smile team will help tailor your trip to suit the needs of your group. Travel to the Dominican Republic or Honduras for Spanish language immersion, service projects and volunteer work, and exciting business internships. Your group will also enjoy time to tour your beautiful destination, and your costs will cover room and board and other expenses.
If you are interested in launching a Caritas Smile Campus Chapter at your school, please take the following steps:
- • Inform Caritas Smile of your interest by e-mailing our team at email@example.com and we will help you and support you along the process.
- • Obtain approval for student organization status at your college/university.
- • Establish a Chapter Constitution
- • Identify a Campus Faculty Advisor.
- • Scan all documents, contact information, and social media handles and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- • Begin recruiting, networking, fundraising, and raising awareness about your Campus Chapter. Check out the Chapter Resources that ASP offers for these tasks to get started.
- • You may also request in-person trainings from Caritas Smile about how to get started anytime along this process, we train in launching, connecting with community partners, recruiting, fundraising, project planning, and more. Email our team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a training.
Email us at email@example.com with any questions that you may have.
All Rights Reserved © Caritas Smile 2020