Start a Caritas Smile Chapter at Your School
If you are interested in launching a Caritas Smile Campus Chapter at your school, please take the following steps:
- Inform Caritas Smile of your interest by e-mailing our team at email@example.com and we will help you and support you along the process.
- Obtain approval for student organization status at your college/university.
- Establish a Chapter Constitution
- Identify a Campus Faculty Advisor.
- Scan all documents, contact information, and social media handles and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail hard copies to:
1432 Narragansett Blvd
Cranston, RI 02905
- Begin recruiting, networking, fundraising, and raising awareness about your Campus Chapter. Check out the Chapter Resources that ASP offers for these tasks to get started.
- You may also request in-person trainings from Caritas Smile about how to get started anytime along this process, we train in launching, connecting with community partners, recruiting, fundraising, project planning, and more. Email our team at email@example.com for more information or to schedule a training.
Email us with any questions that you may have.